Thursday, April 11, 2013

At the end of the day






I saw many things these days. Those which always been there and those which just come and sometimes make me wonder.
1. I see you can have as many friends as you want it to be, but at the end of the day, only few who can be dependable.
2. I see you can act around like everything is just perfect, that your life is thing which everyone else begging for, but at the end of the day, you're starting to realize that its just an act you're somehow tired of.
3. I see you will get hurt, cry and fall to the deepest limbo you thought you couldnt get out, but at the end of the day, you're starting over and finally gonna be okay.
4. I see you will fell in love and fell out of love, but at the end of the day, you'll find a lover who matchs you and destinied to be yours.
5. I see you will did things while you're young, those craziness and insanity that you'll maybe regret or not, but at the end of the day, its going to be lessons which worth the sweat.
6.I see you will try so hard to prove and look for existency from the society you live in, just to let people know who you really want to be approved as, but at the end of the day it will only matters if you really do it because you had to not what you (thought) you want to.
7.I see self destruction, insecurity, denial and the phase which everyone always been there, and at the end of the day you know its just a process to be wiser and more mature, which worth the fight.
8. I see you're giving up and think there'll be no more chance for you to fix thing that went wrong on the past, but at the end of the day you let 'em go and moving on.
9. I see you hate yourself for no reasons, just because you (think) you're not that beautiful, handsome, slim and attractive enough as what you been saw on the magazine cover or runaway fashion in television, but at the end of the day you will wonder what the hell your worries are for, cause to be you is one thing people cant be.
10. And I see, you will think this post cheesy and cliche, but at the end of the day, you know what I wrote is just another reflection of life which happens these days, realize it or not.



Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment