Thursday, July 4, 2013

A person to be kept

I have to confess that I am kind of person who did lot of mistakes. I realize i keep losing my friends cause of the mistake i did. And they're turning into haters, strangers who decide to cut their relationship off with me. They choose to make a distance, a barrier which i couldnt passing in. Got to admit, most of my times spent for the guilt i had. I'm regretting it, but the saddest thing is... I know that there's nothing i could do to fix it. The only thing i could do is letting go and moving on. To keep reminding myself about it everyday and to live in the idea of it, already feels like punishment for me. But i know, the real punishment are... I'm losing friends and a bad image of me is created.

I feel sorry for the mistake i did. I really am. I wish there's something i could do to erase those. But i know i cant live in that guilt like forever. I cant get drowned in this, and shut myself down forever. I deserve another chance, everyone does. Though not everyone is able to giving me another chance. And i'm not hating those who cant, its their right anyway.

During my hardest time, i found someone i never seen before. He still sticks to me no matter what they said about me. He still stays there though I keep push him away. He is the most tolerant man of my age i ever know. A person who could still accept me and welcome me back warmly even after ton of things i'm not proud of. I finally see, who is the real one. Yeah, he is a person to be kept, one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment